The practice includes barristers with expertise in contract law, company, commercial and civil disputes, intellectual property, competition & procurement, sale of goods, consumer rights, financial mis-selling, insurance, professional negligence, commercial property and construction.
Experience counts when you need a commercial strategy based on a knowledge of civil procedure. We can offer written opinions, meetings and telephone conferences. Our meeting rooms are located in London, Manchester and Bristol. If you would prefer, we can arrange a conference at your offices.
We can provide up to date guidance on the CPR if your client requires advocacy for an application or court hearing or assistance through mediation and preparation of statements of case and court documentation. Our team has significant IT capabilities to enable e-disclosure, preparation of witness bundles using the latest in predictive coding to facilitate completion of directions and pre-action preparation.
In addition to advice and advocacy in conjunction with other legal professionals, we provide a direct access service supporting businesses and individuals through litigation, court hearings to a resolution of the dispute. You no longer require a solicitor before contacting us. We offer a first free telecon for direct access clients.
Recent work includes:
– Advice on a shareholder’s dispute through to settlement agreement
– Adjudication of an outsourcing contract
– Delivery up injunction of confidential information to a business
– Mediation of a building dispute
– Indemnity litigation to hold harmless the beneficiary
– Preparation of a settlement agreement
– Fraudulent misrepresentation following a buy-out
– Instruction as a procurement expert in a company dispute
Call Simon on 0330 111 2874