We have over 20 years’ experience in contract law and resolving contractual disputes. Chambers edits the Commercial Litigation Journal and the Procurement Law Journal (published by Legalease) and provides courses to solicitors and contracting professionals on contract law and contract management.
In addition to advice, we have litigated contract disputes to trial. We have worked with the public sector providing advice and advocacy at adjudication. Some of our clients are based internationally requiring arbitration in seats across the EU.
Chambers offers a contracting drafting service for clients who require terms and conditions, licences, outsourcing agreements, guarantees, charges, supply and purchase, business to consumers contracts, research and development agreements and bespoke contractual solutions to manage risk.
Our advice is based upon recent cases and contemporary know how.
Recent examples include:
– Drafting terms and conditions for a manufacturer
– An opinion on the termination rights of contracts in a public sector procurement context
– Advice on rights in a development deal
– Adjudication of an outsourcing contract
– Professional negligence/retainer
Call Simon on 0330 111 2874